miércoles, enero 03, 2007

In the street


I was walking by the street when I saw this painting. I like too much this kind of art, I think it's a good idea for walls that doesn't have anything important... It's so colouring!

Ayer me encontré con este graffiti mientras andaba por la calle. Me gusta mucho este tipo de arte, creo que es una buena idea para paredes que no tienen nada importante (escaparates o cosas así).. Da un toque de color!

Listening to Manu Chao - Clandestino

Etiquetas: , ,

9 people want to say about...

At 3/1/07 12:36, Anonymous Anónimo said...

that's very good. thanks for capturing the shot.

 
At 3/1/07 17:56, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Love it love it love it!

 
At 3/1/07 19:46, Blogger Dsole said...

Thank u guys :)

 
At 3/1/07 20:34, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I love it too. This ungly guy without nose is very cool! Very good shot!

 
At 3/1/07 23:03, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I agree that graffitis color our life a little bit, especially dull urban areas. Good capture.

 
At 4/1/07 09:52, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I think that this one "makes sound"

esta suena además....

 
At 5/1/07 00:01, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Very nice graffiti art!!

 
At 5/1/07 01:34, Anonymous Anónimo said...

they do beautify slumps or grey boring buildings..this one is so well executed !

 
At 6/1/07 05:24, Blogger kuanyin333 said...

I agree...so much better than a grey, boring wall! Happy new Year

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home