miércoles, enero 10, 2007

Jazzy wall


This is another art-street creation on a wall, but this time it owns to an electronic shop called "armonia". It's a great painting uh? This man face sounds me a lot but I can't remember his name now... Anyone knows it?

Esta es otra muestra de creación artística sobre pared, pero esta vez es la fachada de una tienda de electrónica llamada "armonía". Un gran dibujo ¿verdad? La cara de este hombre me suena muchísimo, pero ahora mismo no recuerdo al nombre... ¿Alguien lo sabe?

Listening to Albertucho La primera Lágrima

Etiquetas: ,

12 people want to say about...

At 10/1/07 17:07, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Looks like Miles Davis to me.

Greetings from the U.S., Dsole.

 
At 10/1/07 17:15, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I'm like you -- couldn't place the face. Thanks, Piika and Annie! After googling Davis, I think they are certainly right.
Love the mural!

 
At 10/1/07 17:31, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Quite funky

 
At 10/1/07 19:07, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I thought it looked like Al Green but then I realized Al Green doesn't do Jazz. :-) Interesting photo, dsole.

 
At 10/1/07 22:25, Blogger Dsole said...

yeah I though of Al Green too... But it's more Miles Davis, for sure ;)
Thank u guys

 
At 10/1/07 22:33, Blogger Felicia said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. Cool photo. I think this looks like Miles Davis, but Miles Davis was a trumpet player and in the painting he is holding what looks like a saxophone, so I'm not so sure.

 
At 11/1/07 05:26, Anonymous Anónimo said...

It does look like Miles Davis, but I've never seen him with a sax. He's always has his trumpet. Hmm...

 
At 11/1/07 09:51, Blogger Dsole said...

Wow... maybe the painters wanted to annoy us a little bit.. ;)

 
At 11/1/07 11:39, Anonymous Anónimo said...

i think its charlie parker and the man with the trumpet must me miles david

 
At 11/1/07 12:15, Blogger Dsole said...

Look at those faces...

Charlie Parker

Miles Davis

That's a good theory don!

 
At 11/1/07 13:17, Anonymous Anónimo said...

wow, better than graffiti at walls :-)

there is even a play, stop and fast forward button on the sign!

 
At 16/6/07 20:27, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I think that

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home