viernes, junio 09, 2006

From my window...




Hello and welcome to this new blog. My name is Carmen and this is my first blog, so I hope you'll forgive my (many) mistakes. I decided to start this blog after visiting Ham's wonderful London Daily Photo.
I've chosen this image to start with. Most people say that one of Madrid's best things is its sky: I agree, and I think this photo reflects it. The buildings in the horizon are, left to right, the BBVA tower, Torre Mahou, Torre Picasso (Madrid's tallest building) and Torre Europa.

16 people want to say about...

At 9/6/06 15:30, Blogger Denton said...

Beautiful photo and outstanding view. is this a sunset or sunrise. Your answer will say a lot about you ... Welcome to the daily photo family and greetings from Greenville, South Carolina (USA).

 
At 9/6/06 15:47, Anonymous Pasquale said...

Wellcome in DP Family! I'm really happy to see Madrid! I staied in Madrid last month, i love this city!

 
At 9/6/06 15:53, Blogger Carmen said...

Thanks, denton!
Well, it's a sunset. I'd like to know what that means...

 
At 9/6/06 16:10, Blogger Carlos said...

Hello Carmen welcome to the big group. Estoy encantado de que finalmente haya un fotoblog diario sobre Madrid. Si necesitas cualquier cosa, para lo que haga falta aquí tienes un amigo. Sigo en inglés. Your sunset picture is great showing us the beauty of some of the most well known buildings in Madrid's skyline. Keep up the good work!

 
At 9/6/06 16:41, Blogger Chris said...

Hello Carmen !

Benvenguts as would say Bob !

Beautiful sky indeed. A Madrid DP was really necessary as only one face of Spain was represented here, and as i work for a madrileño native Boss, i can now send him the DP ring address - LOL

Welcome

 
At 9/6/06 17:25, Blogger Matthieu said...

Bienvenue (French welcome message) Carmen !

 
At 9/6/06 18:58, Blogger Lisi said...

Hello Carmen, greetings from Hong Kong and welcome to the DP family

 
At 9/6/06 19:10, Blogger Rodney said...

Hello Carmen,

Welcome to the DP family. I look forward to see more of your pictures from Madrid! Great first shot!

 
At 9/6/06 19:54, Blogger Nicola said...

Welcome from Wiesbaden and the Rheingau! I love Madrid so I'm looking forward to your photos!

 
At 9/6/06 21:45, Blogger Kathrine said...

Hello and welcome from Copenhagen!
What a beautiful photo to start with - I'm looking forward to seeing more from Madrid!

Best wishes from Kathrine

 
At 10/6/06 00:26, Blogger Ham said...

Welcome aboard, Carmen! What a beautiful image to start it off - much better than mine ever was!

 
At 10/6/06 00:38, Blogger Carmen said...

Thanks to everybody! I hope to post images you all like. If you have some special request, mail me at argyll1800@hotmail.com, until I get a special address for the blog.

 
At 11/6/06 12:13, Blogger Andreea said...

hi carmen, catching up with the grawing daily photo family :)
great start, keep the pictures coming - i love madrid!

 
At 13/6/06 01:09, Blogger MoonSoleil said...

Hello and welcome from Saarbrücken, Germany.
You chose a great picture to start with and it looks like your blog is going to be great!
I'll visit far more often from now on!
All the best!!!

 
At 19/6/06 21:53, Blogger Claudia said...

Greetings from Milton Keynes, UK. I love Madrid and I'm looking forward to your pictures.

 
At 20/6/06 19:59, Blogger Kala said...

HI Carmen! Thanks for stopping by and welcome to the wonderful world of DP blogging! I don't know much about Madrid so it will be very interesting to se your photos!

 

Publicar un comentario en la entrada

<< Home