miércoles, junio 28, 2006

Fingerprints / Huellas dactilares



There are some amazing sculptures in the Juan Carlos I Park, and this hand is my favourite one -being a CSI fan, I love to take fingerprints so easily! : )

En el Parque Juan Carlos I hay algunas esculturas asombrosas; esta mano es mi favorita: como soy una fan de la serie CSI, me encanta poder tomar las huellas dactilares con tanta facilidad : )

7 people want to say about...

At 28/6/06 09:00, Blogger Edwin Sumun said...

wonderful! you'll find the suspect with such prints!

Kuala Lumpur Daily Photo

 
At 28/6/06 10:01, Blogger Kris said...

i think the print is too huge for the csi-system to process..lol!

Interesting work of art!

 
At 28/6/06 12:42, Blogger Lisi said...

haha, very interesting public art!

 
At 28/6/06 13:37, Blogger Rob said...

Impresionante!

 
At 28/6/06 15:32, Blogger Eric said...

Yes amazing is the word. Looks like the had of a giant burried in the ground!

 
At 28/6/06 17:59, Blogger Carlos said...

Muy bonitos dedos, seguramente no están en los archivos.

 
At 28/6/06 22:19, Blogger Carmen said...

Yes, I doubt the CSI archives have such a huge record. The first time I saw these fingers I thought "Amazing!", like most of you.

 

Publicar un comentario en la entrada

<< Home